Thursday 11 August 2011

A quick thank you

My apologies for the long blogging absence. I've had new beginnings and big changes here which has meant no time for crafting or blogging. Hopefully things will settle down and I'll get some crafting time over the weekend.

I have however got one quick project to share with you. I had a few customer orders to deliver this week so I put together this quick and simple Thank You note using my Just Believe stamp set (and Curly Cute sentiment). I inked the flower stamp with Pear Pizzazz then coloured over bits randomly with Old Olive to give a bit of dimension. To create the flowers I punched Rose Red cardstock and Blushing Bride Designer Series Papers with my Boho Blossoms punch. I layered the two smaller flowers with a Basic Pearl. The sentiment is stamped with Rich Razzleberry.

Please note that this was my first attempt card and I stamped the sentiment a bit wobbly. But I'd sent the other cards out before i took pictures of the non wonky efforts ;0)

I hope you are all having a lovely summer (summer? A loose term considering the weather). Happy summer crafting to you all ;0)
-XX-

No comments:

Post a Comment