Wednesday 3 August 2011

Sweet Stitches No Cutting Gift Bag

Here is our 3D item from last months card class. This was inspired by the Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper and this tutorial. I was going through my 12 x 12 paper box and I found this set of DSP untouched. When the Mini Catalogue came out this was my favourite new product but I think I got distracted by Nature Walk and the Botanical Gazette DSP somewhere along the way.

So here is my Sweet Stitches project. I love the colour combination of Tempting Turquoise and Rose Red. I embellished with the polka dotted frame from Four Frames and the sentiment from Party This Way.

This is a great little gift bag made from one whole sheet of A4. It is scored only and involves no cutting. Its a quick and easy little addition for any gift or table decoration.


Uses:

Inks: Rose Red and Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Rose Red
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Stitches
Stamp sets: Four Frames and Party This Way
Ribbon: Tempting Turqoise Grosgrain

Tomorrow I have a lovely 3D card which fits treats in the card design. Perfect for kids and adults alike.

Happy crafting ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment