Sunday 28 August 2011

Happy Sunday

Just a quick Sunday crafting card to share with you this morning. My friend Paige and her husband are celebrating their 10 year anniversary with a traditional Handfasting today. I wanted to make a card that fitted with Paige's favourite ladybird inspired colour scheme. So I reached for my pack of Love Letter DSP and came up with this card. Circles seem to be playing a huge part in my crafting at the moment. I love being able to stamp and punch circles of all different shapes and sizes and creating a flow across the page (I'll try and upload my Circle Circus inspired scrapbooking LOs tomorrow to show you more of what I mean.....). The congratulations sentiment is from the Cheer & Wishes stampset. The colour scheme is Very Vanilla, Basic Black & Cherry Cobbler (to match Paige's Handfasting invitations she sent out earlier in the year).

Apologies for the light dappled photo. I was unable to get a nice clean shot this morning with this weird and wonderful ever changing weather we have at the moment. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather this afternoon for the Handfasting ;0)

Hope you are all enjoying your long bank holiday weekend. I am trying not to let my excitement over take me as the Last Chance List is being published on Thursday and we all know what that means- only a month until the new catalogue is launched!!!! I have to stop myself from thinking about it too much.

If you would like to get your hands on a copy of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue please note this date: October 1st 10am-4pm. I will be holding another of my new catalogue Open Houses. Feel free to pop by. I will have make and takes and coffee (and of course things to see and play with from the new catalogue).

-XX-

No comments:

Post a Comment