Tuesday 30 August 2011

Circle Circus Scrapbook Layout 2


Back to work today! If only every day was a bank holiday ;0) Still its a 4 day working week which is always something to smile about ;0)

So here is the second of this months Circle Circus scrapbook pages. I was inspired by the Blueberry Crisp Designer Series Papers for this layout. It just happened that the photos I picked out also matched the colours perfectly.

I started by creating the lined base layers of DSP and creating the border using the Scallop Trim punch and Night of Navy cardstock. I then ran a length of Concord Crush stitched ribbon down the left hand side to give me a guide for sticking my various sized circles. As with yesterdays layout I stamped the different circles from the stamp set in different shades of blue onto Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze & Marina Mist cardstock. I then punched with the coordinating punches. For this layout I glued some circles flat and then layered other circles up  with dimensionals (and on some I used smaller circles to create layers upon layers). I also saved three circles to create the smaller embellishment on the right hand side.

I hope these two layouts have given you a new perspective on Circle Circus. I love using the same stamp set in different ways and seeing how different colour schemes change the effect of the images. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another project to share ;0)

Happy crafting ;0)
-XX-

1 comment:

  1. I love your Circle Circus layouts Sarah, especially this one in the moody blues! Hope you're having a great summer! Vx

    ReplyDelete