Friday 29 July 2011

Christmas Spinning Card

I recently saw this card over on Peg's blog. I'd never seen this spinning style of card before so thought I would have a go for this months card class. Its never too early to think Christmas you know ;0)

I created this spinning wheel card using the Scallop Circle Die for the Big Shot, the Ornament and 1 Inch Circle Punches, Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper and Every Little Bit Stamp Set. I embellished with Basic Rhinestones, a brad & a silver pen from my crafting stash.

I was surprised by how much everyone loved the effect of this card and it could easily be adapted for any occasion. I thought it would make a lovely new baby card with the little images.

The photos below show each of the images in the ornament window.

The mini Penguin:
 Snowflake:
 Stocking:
 Present:
 Gold Star:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper: Jolly Holiday
Stamp Sets: Season of Joy (Sentiment) and Every Little Bit
Ink: Cherry Cobber, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Real Red, Night of Navy
Embellishments: Brad, Basic Rhinestones
Other: 1" Circle Punch, Ornament Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - this is fabulous! What a great idea to turn it into a Christmas card! I would love to case this. Love Gill x

    ReplyDelete