Friday 8 July 2011

Christmas in July Workshop

It is my first July in Christmas workshop tonight. I thought as my hostess gift I would create a lovely little card and gift box set that, while a little Christmasy, could also be used for other events through the year. I wanted to show that the stamps in the Stampin' Up! Christmas stamp sets are versatile and can be used for more than the festive season.

For this card (inspired by a Christmas card I recently saw on the lovely Bekka Prideaux's blog) and Gable box I used Season Of Joy stamped in Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade. I also used a bit of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint to create the flourish on the red front panel of the box. I also used  a 'Thank You' sentiment from Thank You Kindly. I embellished the box with 3 brads and a small length of Poppy Parade Poly Ribbon.

I have 4 lovely little quick and easy Christmas projects for the Make and Takes for the workshop tonight. Check back tomorrow to see what we'll be making. And if you'd like to book your own early Christmas crafting workshop, just get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Friday Crafting ;0)
-XXX-


No comments:

Post a Comment