Wednesday 29 June 2011

WOYWW

I can actually post on Wednesday this week (thank you Blogger). Although I then realised I have very little of interest to share on my desk today. Most of my craft working this week has been done downstairs on my front room table. I'm still in the process of my months classes so the majority of my crafting bits are downstairs (they haven't migrated back upstairs to the craft room).

My sister is coming over today for a scrapbooking day so this will all be tidied in the very foreseeable future (you can also see I have stocked up on the essential Haribo for crafting in the background! What crafting day or crop is complete without Starmix?).

Julia has a guest blogger this week, Jan, so hop on over to Stamping Ground to see her lovely makes and craft desk. Now I'm off to visit some craft desks........

10 comments:

  1. Have fun with you sister crafting today.

    Laura #61

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful day scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I migrate to the kitchen - there's no hope...looking busy, enjoy both your day with sis and the sweeties.
    Hope you will call by Friday for the first My Mojo Monthly. Thanks for sharing today.
    Sarah at 6.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy scrapping with your sister!
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun, I think my sister is coming over this afternoon to craft too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy those Haribos and the crafting. Hope all goes well with those classes. I am hoping that we might be on your island sometime in September for a short break before winter starts again. Can't wait. We get on the ferry, take a deep breath and relax for the whole time we are there. I am also aiming to replenish our stocks of wine and our garlic mayonnaise etc from the farm shops over there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun crafting with your sister. Looks like a lot of classes are planned. Good luck with them. Vickie #39

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmmm sweeeeeties :o) hope your classes are going well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely comments about my first blog attempt :) Your desk looks incredibly busy with lots of ideas - glad to see Haribo taking centre stage, though I am partial to Maoams as well !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe there's not much on it, but it's a great desk anyway! Lovely things on there...

    ReplyDelete