Tuesday 10 May 2011

Journal Week 17

Here is my 17th (!!!! Where is this year flying off to???)  page for my week by week journal. I felt inspired by the Stampin' Up! French Filigree background stamp to create this black and white page.  I have been using my heat tool a lot to emboss recently and decided to give it a go on one of my pages. The 4 stamped images didn't quite meet in the middle, hence the positioning of my flower and summary block.

I know I have kept my monthly summaries uniform (I printed them all onto Crumb Cake in January).  But with the black and white theme for this page I decided to hand write this months:

In April I have been:

Listening to: Till The World Ends- Britney (repeatedly and LOUD)

Watching: The Cube & Red Riding Hood
Reading: Freya North's Chances
Visiting: My lovely new craft room

Since completing this page I have filled in the black and white blocks around the edge with journalling (in the contrasting colour).

Happy crafting ;0)

-XX-

No comments:

Post a Comment