Wednesday 4 May 2011

Happy Engagement Natalie and Ben

My lovely friend Natalie got engaged over the Bank Holiday weekend. So I sat down and created this card to celebrate her new fiance status. This is using an old favourite stampset, Love You Much. The greeting is from Cheer and Wishes. The images are stamped onto Stampin' Up's gorgeous Shimmery White cardstock in Rose Red ink. I embellished the heart with the tiny basic pearls. The background hearts are clear embossed to give the card more texture and depth. The scrunched ribbon is the new Rose Red Seam Binding ribbon from the Stampin' Up! mini catalogue. The photo has come out a little dark (I was losing light). But I am super pleased with the result. Now off to get this in the post.......

Happy crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment