Thursday 19 May 2011

Card class

Here is another Lisa Young inspired creation that I will be teaching in this months card classes. This is inspired by the Nature Walk stamp set and Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper (this DSP has really grown on me since the Mini was launched last month). I've even managed to utilise my favourite new products- Four Frames and  the Decorative Label Punch too.  This is such a simple but effective card which I have left intentionally blank so that it can be stamped with a sentiment at a later date. The beauty of leaving the card free of words is that it could work for a multitude of occassions ;0)

Uses:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze and Night of Navy
DSP: Botanical Gazette & Newsprint
Stamps: Nature Walk and Four Frames
Ink: Night of Navy
Punches: Decorative Label
Other: Linen Thread & Dimensionals

Any questions about this project or Stampin' Up! please get in touch: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk  or 609249.

-XX-

No comments:

Post a Comment