Sunday 27 March 2011

Happy Sunday Crafting

Well its been a seriously busy week one way or another. I had a craft evening with friends as well as a Stampin' Up! workshop to celebrate Rachel's birthday (where I gave the ladies a sneak peak of some of the lovely things about to go live on Friday with the Mini Catalogue launch). And on top of everything I start a new job this week (Friday) so have been beavering away getting everything ready for the move.  I havent had a second to sit down and do any serious catch up crafting. But I thought I would post a few cards I've worked on recently.

This customer thank you card uses the gorgeous Stampin' Up! Cottage Garden stamp set. I havent gotten my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig out for a while and so making these flowers with the two step stamping technique was fun. It was the two step stamping that actually attracted me to Stampin' Up! in the first place. I fell in love with the sadly now retired Loads of Love set (the truck stamp with the interchangeable extras for the back of the truck) and its been stamps, stamps and more stamps ever since ;0)  I embellished with a Stampin' Up! pearl and a 'Thanks' sentiment.

 This card was designed for my latest card class but didnt make it to the final 3. It is a 'never ending' card. Not sure how to describe it. You can keep folding it in on itself to get  a different view/picture. I created it using the Celebrations Designer Series Paper and the Make a Monster Stampset (with an added couple of stamps from Party This Way). It would make a perfect childrens party invitation.


If you'd like any further info on Stampin' Up!, hosting a workshop or to order products, please get in touch: 609249 or poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk.

Happy Crafting
-XX-

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are lovely Sarah but I love the first. It's very simple but really elegant. It was the range of colours with everything coordinating that made me fall in love with SU!

    Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete