Sunday 20 February 2011

Shimelle's Scrapbooking Sketch of the Week

Just back from the Wight Craft Circle Retreat over in Totland. I was super productive completing 8 - 12x12 LOs, 1 - 8.5x11 LO and a whole load of swaps for my upcoming training next weekend ;0)

Here is my first LO of the weekend. I used Shimelle's latest Scrapbook Sketch of the Week as the inspiration for my design. I hadn't realised the buttons/circles were wonky till I photographed it. Still its all part of the character of the LO. This page captures our old cat and dog in their younger days. These sketches are so inspirational. I love using them to design a LO completely unexpected, or different from my usual style. And it was lovely to unearth some old photos and capture a moment long forgotten.


Happy Crafting ;0)
-xxxx-


1 comment:

  1. OH I love it Sarah! How come you snuck all those LO's into your album!!!! I only saw a few of these!!! I hope you and Your Mum had a good time?

    ReplyDelete