Thursday 17 February 2011

Packing for the Retreat

Right, I've finally got 5 mins to sit down with The Hairy Bikers (LOVE their cooking!), a cuppa and my blog. I've had one seriously hectic night trying to pack for the WCC Retreat this weekend as well as sorting and delivering all my latest Sale-A-Bration customer orders. Since finishing work I've spent time with my lovely downline Sandy, my fab customer Chris and my great new friend Hayley also popped round to pick up some SU bits she ordered. I have that satisfied feeling of getting a lot done in a short space of rime (I even managed a Somerfield run to pick up some Heroes as I was having a serious chocolate craving). Although my packing isnt going quite as well as I had hoped. The pic below shows the stash I've sorted so far. Quite restrained for me. But i'm not finished yet (what you can see is an order for my crafty pal Paige, a tote of punches, my 12 x 12 paper carrier and my 'bits and bobs' tote, oh and my phone charger too). I havent even started with embellishments and stampsets...... Hope my Mum has packed light as I'll need most of the car to fit it all in...

The cards above are my customer thank yous for SAB orders. I borrowed the thank you stamp from my Mum's starter kit order. I stamped it in Peach Parfait centrally on a small 3 x 3 notecard. I then embellished with flowers punched with the Boho Blossoms punch (In Colour DSP) and a rhinestone to finish. A quick and simple (yet striking) card to show my appreciation for all my customers who have ordered this month so far ;0)

Right, I'm off to finish the embellishment sorting..... I'll be back Sunday to show off all my Retreat makes. I have a whole stack of photos awaiting some creativity ;0)

Happy Crafting ;0)
-XX-

No comments:

Post a Comment