Friday 11 February 2011

Less Is More Black White & Pink Challenge

Not sure what happened to this photo. The card has entirely straight edges but in taking the photo it now looks all distorted. Anyhow, this is my very first clean and simple card.  And actually, despite my penchant for over embellishing, I really enjoyed making a simple design and look forward to making more cards for this challenge, hosted by Mandi and Chrissie over on Less Is More. I did allow myself one bit of bling with the centre of the flower (a Stampin' Up! basic rhinestone). My colour combo is Basic Black, Whisper White and Melon Mambo and the stamp set is Love You Much.  I'm now off to work on my photography skills....


Happy Friday & Happy Crafting ;0)
-XX-

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sarah, perfect for the Less is more challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sarah, I love those stamps! Thanks for joining in with our first challenge. I really hope you'll come back tomorrow for another C&S challenge!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I didn't comment within the time, I'd waited until it closed and was surprised to see your entry got through! lol

    FAB card, great balance of white space
    Thank you so much for joining us
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete