Sunday 16 January 2011

Weekend crafting


Wow, another weekend has flown past! I just wanted to show you a beautiful card I made this weekend. This was inspired by this stunning card over on fellow SU Demonstrator Julie Kettlewell's blog. I thought this was such a fantastic use of the Sale-A-Bration Bliss Butterfly I wanted to give it a go myself. Unfortunately, the products/colours used for my version of the card are now retired. However, the fantastically versatile Curly Label punch and Thank You Kindly stamp set are available from the current catalogue. And the card would work in any colour combination.

To receive the Bliss stamp set for free. All you need to do is place an order for £45 from the current catalogue and receive a Sale-A-Bration set for free. And you'll also gain an entry into my Sale-A-Bration promotion to win a Level 1 Hostess Set and £15 of free product (as well as free P&P if your order is collected from me). Just drop me an email:
poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or give me a call on 01983 609249 or 07830 343830. I look forward to helping you with your order soon ;0)

And lastly, just a quick photo for those that asked. Here is the reverse of the journalling card on my earlier layout (
see here). These are the pictures of the '5 Things I love right now'. As you can see, I wasnt entirely sure what to do with the pictures, hence their hidden on my finished LO.
Right, back to crafting for the last few hours of Sunday! I have a few LOs to share with you in the upcoming days as well as a Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop on Saturday.
-XXX-

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Sarah and thank you for showing the reverse of your LO, you always sneak away from the crop before we get a chance to look at what you have done! x

    ReplyDelete