Sunday 3 October 2010

I'm home and new catalogue is now LIVE ;0)

So much to report on... I'm home from the WCC Retreat in Totland. Had a fantastic time, completed some lovely layouts, got slightly hooked on the Paper Dolls cartridge for the Cricut, spent a bit too much on new stash and generally had a lovely time chatting and crafting with likeminded ladies. Got to play with some of my new SU stamps and inkpads and finished some long overdue challenges for Scrap With Us on the WCC blog. Photos will follow, however, my camera is playing up and the light is naff- so will take pics tomorrow to upload.

In other news, I now have the internet at home!!! Finally I've caught up with the digital technology age. I can now blog from home. Makes life a lot easier than trying to fit it in at work.

And most importantly, the new 2010-2011 catalogue is now live. Orders can be placed and new stash delivered direct to your door. Any queries or questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Sarah: T: 609249, poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 07830 343830.

Just a taster of one of the layouts I completed over the weekend.

1 comment: