Wednesday 13 October 2010

Charity Craft Day for the Earl Mountbatten Hospice- November 20th

 Check out the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue by clicking the photo above.

Apologies that things have been a bit quiet on the photo front from me recently. I've certainly been crafting a great deal but cannot post pictures right away due to them being of pressies or for Convention next month. I've been working on some lovely swaps for part of a CMC swap with 89 other demonstrators. I'd never heard of this kind of swap before. Here is the German website where the inspiration came from:

http://scrap-impulse.typepad.com/scrapimpulse/2010/03/cmc-swap.html

I'm also up to my ears in card candy, business tools and general swaps too! I'll need a holiday to recover from convention at this rate ;0)

I have also been putting together a charity event for next month:

Event: A Christmas Craft Fun Day
Where: St Andrew's Community Hall
Time: 10.30am- 3.30pm
Cost: £20 to include all materials and mini craft goody bag

I'll be running this with my new demonstrator friend Sandy. There will be some lovely items to make and take away with you. All proceeds from ticket sales and from the charity raffle on the day will be going to the Earl Mountbatten Hospice. To book your place please phone 609249 or email me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk. It'll be a great day with some fun projects and techniques.

Its my new catalogue Open House this Saturday from 10-4. I shall look forward to seeing you then ;0)
-XXXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment