Wednesday 1 September 2010

Pre-Order Your New 2010-2011 Ideas Book Now

I have placed my order for the new Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Ideas Book today which should be arriving by September 20th. So if you'd like to get your hands on an Ideas Book & Catalogue in advance of the launch date of October 1st, pre-order your copy now for £4 (new cover price £5.95) and I will deliver this to you ASAP upon receiving them myself (Paypal button below).

Also, with the new catalogue comes a whole selection of GORGEOUS new Hostess Sets (and they are lovely believe me! I've seen a sneaky peak today!) so if you'd like to get a workshop booked in October for the new catalogue launch, get in touch today and I'll get book you into my workshop diary.

Tel: 07830 343830

Email: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment