Wednesday 25 August 2010

Funky Friday Craft Challenge #71


Here is my Funky Friday card challenge contribution for this week. I decided to use Taken with Teal and Rich Razzleberry as my colour theme. I also wanted to try out making my own DSP buttons with the clear buttons from the Stampin' Up! catalogue. I was amazed the buttons fitted my circle punch perfectly (good old SU thinking of everything). So I just punched a circle from the Cottage Wall DSP and glued it to the back of the clear button. I attached this to the card with linen thread. I adapted this card as a customer thank you card for the month. The only actual stamping involved is the greeting from Trendy Trees. The rest was all a combination of punches!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining in this weeks funky friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for playing along. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete