Tuesday 10 August 2010

A busy crafting week

I've just about recovered from two long days at the Chale Show over the weekend. Paige and I had a lovely time chatting and talking craft bits and pieces (I am sure I bored her silly talking too much Stampin' Up!). It was a good couple of days for the experience. But its sad to realise that the market for good quality handmade items just isn't there as neither of us came away having made more than the cost of the table for the weekend.

I did love meeting new crafters from the island and chatting about Stampin' Up! and workshops. I hope I'll hear back from a few people that I gave details too as I do so enjoy putting workshops together and showing SU products to new people.

In other news, it is going to be a busy couple of weeks craft wise for me. I am Demo-ing this Friday for the lovely WCC Sam and we then have the WCC crop on Saturday. I'll then have Sunday to prepare all my card class packs for Saturday 21st when I have two classes lined up. I'll be teaching my first class at Norton Grange at 10am (£10 for 3 cards) and then my monthly card class at my house at 1pm! I can foresee the need to be super organised that day! ;0) I've got most of my projects sorted though. I just need to cut, score and bag up each class pack!

I still have a couple of places available for my own card class at home. This month we are starting our Christmas preparations with a festive themed Stampin' Up! class:

Christmas Card Class, Saturday 21st August, 1-4pm, Newport.

Places for the Norton Grange card class can be booked through the Hotel reception . Yarmouth classes will launch:

Saturday 21st August- 10am (£10 for 3 cards)

For any further info on the above, on ordering Stampin' Up! products or to find out about becoming a hostess, please do not hesitate to contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 07830 343830.

No comments:

Post a Comment