Friday 13 August 2010

Super Sweet Pea Deal - £25

Would you like to get your hands on a co-ordinating kit of Sweet Pea products from the current mini catalogue? All for one great price of £25 delivered direct to you.

I've put together another of my sample product packs. I've put together papers and stamps from my favourite coordinating range from the mini.

Each kit contains:

My Sweet Pea Stamp Set (P12 of the mini catalogue)

Sweet Stitches Roller Stamp Wheel (P12 of the mini catalogue)
Stampin Around Handle (P92 of main catalogue)
24 double sided designs of Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper in 6 x 6" (P 13 of the mini)
Half a pack of Stitched Felt which will comprise of:

  • 4 three petal flowers

  • 10 french circles

  • 8 leaves

  • 4 six petal flowers

If you already own the Stampin Around Handle, let me know and I will substitute it for another batch of the 6x6" Sweet Pea Paper (you will receive 48 sheets in all).





You are welcome to order ink cartridges to fit your wheel handle and these will cost an additional £4 (inc P&P).




Cartridge Colour




This is a great summer holiday crafting deal and a must if you love the Sweet Pea series as these are only available till the end of the mini catalogue order period (September 30th). I don't have the stock for these kits at home and so will be ordering as per your requirements. Each order should take approx 5-7 working days to be delivered to you.

You can pay using the Paypal buttons above (I have added a 4% transaction fee for Paypal payment) or contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk / 07830 343830 to pay by cash or cheque. Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. I will be keeping this offer on my blog through August to celebrate summer. Keep reading below to see newer posts....

Happy stamping ;0)

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment