Friday 23 July 2010

Workshop Demo

Here is the workshop demo I did for Tuesday's evening with Chris. I filled the sweet treat cup with Bold Bright buttons. Unfortunately the photos I took with the buttons in the cup havent come out clear enough to post. The workshop went really well and I enjoyed meeting all the lovely ladies. There were a few hiccups (I stuck the card all together and then realised I had completely forgotten the sweet treat cup! So I'd essentially made a card with a hole through it! But i managed to get it apart again and fix the 'blip'!) but all in all we all had a great time.

Each of Chris's guests completed the following make and take. I adapted a bag I had made at my last card class for them each to have a go. I let the ladies loose with the Tiny Tags stamps and each chose their own greeting in place of the 'Handcrafted' one I used. I saw a great array of sentiments used and i was happy to see each lady putting their own 'stamp' on their project (sorry I couldnt resist that one!).


Tomorrow is my monthly card class from 1-4pm. Its going to be a full house but I've lined up some fun cards to make and I'm well prepared. No doubt I'll spend the morning practicing and remaking all my samples again like last month *laugh* Photos on Monday...... (along with the two LOs I'm behind with Scrap With Us! Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment