Thursday 15 July 2010

Re-jigged Fox & Friends Card

It is my partner Sam's nephews birthday today. I am terrible at boys/mens cards. I tend to lean towards the girlier/glittery stamp sets and accessories. So a birthday card for a boy always proves a bit of challenge. For this card i decided to slightly rejig a card i have previously made using the Fox and Friends monkey stamp. I added 'Liam' using the Just Perfect Alphabet and circle punch. I was quite pleased with the result. I also went off on a bit of an envelope decorating tangent with the 'Life's a Breeze' stampset, purely because it was open on the table in front of me!! ;0)
I have been super busy craft wise. I am putting together some wedding invite samples for a couple of friends that are getting married. I have been having a lot of fun coming up with new ideas and trying new techniques. I am also keen to post my card class cards as I've been glittering & embossing like crazy at home. Would like to get a bit of feedback. But that will have to wait till next week now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment