Wednesday 28 July 2010

Mini Scrapbook Pages

It was my partner Sam's sisters 30th birthday on Monday. We all got together for a big BBQ to help her celebrate. While i was on a mini-scrapbook page roll I thought I would use a couple of gorgeous photos of her son and daughter to make her two little pages to go in a gift bag with her birthday card. For the card I adapted the Pumpkin Pie design that I taught in Saturday's card class. For the Liam page I used Brilliant Blue with Barely Banana & Chocolate Chip Cardstock. Inks: Chocolate Chip & White Craft. The stamp set is Life's a Breeze.
For this My Sweet Pea themed mini pag I used Pretty In Pink with Chocolate Chip & Old Olive. I used Choc Chip Grosgrain Ribbon with the Heart to Heart Punch, Stitched Felt & Just Perfect Alphabet stamps.

I adapted the card class card by using a different Birthday greeting (from Cheers & Wishes) and two mini hearts punched with the Heart to Heart Punch (I used the White Gel Pen to put the 3 & 0). I used the Pumpkin Pie designer series paper to complete this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment