Wednesday 28 July 2010

Card Class Gift Box


I had another great card class on Saturday. This time I had the lovely Chris, Pat, Sandy and my mum in attendance. We ran slightly over again as I think my projects were slightly more complicated this time around plus we chatted far too much over coffee and cake.

I have previously posted photos of the card projects from Saturday. Here is the simple yet effective gift box I put together using the flowers from the Simply Said stamp set. I wanted to demo this box as it is versatile depending on the occasion or stamp set used. To design a box using a few colours and various stamps to decorate is a simple yet highly effective addition to any present or gift. I was happy as each of the ladies took the measurements to make this themselves at home.

The next card class I will be running is:

Saturday August 21st 1-4pm

My next class is going to be Christmas themed at the request of my card class ladies. I am so pleased as I have a fair few Christmas card ideas jumbling around in my brain and I am so looking forward to having the excuse to finally start making samples up (I feel like I have been given the green light in July to get excited about Christmas already ;0).

Future card class dates:

Saturday September 25th 1-4pm
Saturday October 23rd 1-4pm

If you are interested in attending a card class or would be interested in another date I am happy to put together classes for a different evening or weekend. Just get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 07830 343830.

No comments:

Post a Comment