Monday 21 June 2010

Wight Craft Circle- Scrap With Us Challenges

I had another lovely day crafting at Paige's on Saturday. As a result i had a very productive day completing 3 LOs for the scrap challenges and gaining inspiration for a fourth which I completed yesterday.

I worked on the two most recent challenges: Week 17 'I'm Feeling Distressed' and Week 18 'Girl Power & the Rule of 3s'. I also completed two earlier challenges: Week 1 'Be Musical' and Week 2 'Use Flowers, Trees or Leaves'.

I have used a mix of old and new photos. I had been wanting to complete a LO for my Great South Run medal for a while but not found the right fit. As it happens I think the 'distressed' challenge worked perfectly ;0) And I managed to coordinate all the papers to match the medal too ;0)

And of all my LOs to date my absolute favourite is my 'Countryfile' LO. This picture was taken of me and Sam with Adam Henson on Friday at the Good Food Live/Gardener's World show. I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to watching Countryfile and I adore the 'Adam's Farm' features each Sunday.

Enough chatting, more photos......
Week 2: Use Flowers, Trees or Leaves


Week 17: I'm Feeling Distressed


Weeks 2 & 18 (Double Layout): Be Musical & Girl Power/Rule of Threes


2 comments:

  1. Great LO's Sarah, I especially like the distressed one! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lovely day on Saturday crafting with you :) Thank you for coming over and spending the day here :) I love the distressed LO!!! the medal and colours work perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete