Monday 7 June 2010

WCC Scrap With Us Challenge #15

After a lovely day of crafting at Paige's on Saturday I finally got my head around how to tell the story of my trip to London last week. The theme for this week's challenge was "Tell Me A Story" and I'd been messing around with dozens of photos trying to find a way to lay them all out. After a fantastic mini book tutorial by the lovely Paige I put together this great little book. I have tried to tell the story like a child's mini book. However, I stuck the photos in before doing the writing so its a little bit out of order! (another invaluable lesson learned ;0) To create this I used the papers from the Sweet Pea Paperstack. I love these so much I might just have to order another set just in case they dont stay around in the next main Ideas Book.

1 comment:

  1. Love the mini book Sarah!! They are great and so easy to put together. I like the way you've told the story and love your photos! Everyone has done a brilliant job of this challenge.

    ReplyDelete