Monday 10 May 2010

WCC Challenge #11- Torn Paper

I started this LO on Saturday at the Wight Craft Circle Monthly Crop. I wasn't really happy with what I'd done until I got home and raided my stash where I found the little green and silver stars. They finished it off nicely. And while this isnt my favourite lay out i've completed I think I picked up on the 'school days' theme quite nicely and I loved using these old pictures of me and old friends from school. I think making my own lined paper was my highlight of the LO (and yes I do realise I could quite easily have actually just used a sheet from a notebook but I only had a blank sheet with me!).

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have used exercise paper as a background for your photos! great matting idea :)
    thanks for coming on saturday (and Friday) and thanks again for joining in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete