Tuesday 4 May 2010

Scrap With Us #10 - Favourite Colour



I finally managed to get my photos on here for the WCC scrap challenge #10!! I was originally going to do Lime Green. However, upon finding red polka dotted paper (my absolute favourite!) in Hobbycraft that was perfect for these photos I couldnt resist changing to this instead :0) Its got all my favourite things.... my lovely friend Natalie, red polka dots and lots and lots of glitter ;0)
Considering this is only the 2nd proper layout I have done I am really pleased with it. Now when I go to craft shops I find myself looking with a scrapbookers eye for items to add to my stash or that would brighten up a LO. For this i finally used my black and red glittered flock powders that I have had for ages but never been able to find a use for. Onwards to challenge #11 ;0)
-xxxx-



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! what a great choice in colour and papers ;) the black flocking and glitter goes so well with the red paper :) I'm looking forward to Friday!!!!! Don't forget to pop by the WCC blog and leave a comment It will remind us to stop by and see your Layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, great LO's! I love the red and black and the flocking gives a real touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete