Wednesday 26 May 2010

Off on my mini break.....



Not at all craft related but I am so excited. Feel like I am going on a full on holiday and I'm only actually going away for 2 nights! But then it is a bank holiday so it makes it an even longer weekend. A blissful 5 days off work ;0)
I'm off on my birthday pressie trip to see the Black Eyed Peas (Sam got the tickets for me in January so I've been waiting AGES) at the O2 and then Wicked on Friday. When I lived in London and New York you couldnt keep me away from the theatre but i havent seen anything since my summer trip last year with Francesca to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Roll on tomorrow....
In news related more to paper crafting... I have been thinking of starting up a Stampin' Up! card class once a month at my house in Newport. Was wondering if there would be any interest in this? And when would suit people best? It would be £8 a session which would include refreshments & all materials to make 3 cards and a box (£5 if you bring a friend). I was thinking either a Wednesday evening 7-9.30pm or a Saturday afternoon 1-4pm? Email me (poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk) or post a comment if you'd be interested in coming along.

Right, back at the weekend. Hoping to offer some blog candy next week. *fingers crossed*

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very good idea, count me in work permitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time this weekend Sarah!!! meet you for Lunch on Monday? weather permitting on the seafront again??? :) liking a card class idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the card class idea, could only really do saturdays. Enjoy your mini break bet the black eyed peas are great!!! x

    ReplyDelete