Thursday 13 May 2010

New Colours from Stampin Up Card

Here is a 'thank you' card i made last night using my new colour goodies. I took the inspiration for this card from a tutorial I saw on juliesjapes.blogspot.com a few days ago. The coloured papers are from the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, the cardstock is A4 black, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry (with matching InkPad too). The stamp sets are: Vintage Vogue, Flight of the Butterfly & Oval All. I've also used the butterfly and scallop oval punches.
I think I need to invest in a better camera and I should find a better area of the house to take photographs as they all seem to come out so dark!! But here are my best attempts at photographing my creation from last night:

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card Sarah. Love the new DSP - must get my hands on some! regards Kaz

    ReplyDelete