Tuesday 4 May 2010

Birthday Cards

Here are a selection of the lovely handmade cards my Dad and sister received over the weekend.

This is my card for Dad. I made this using various Stampin Up sets and tools as well as some old cardstock and papers. I cut the windows using the 1 3/4 circle punch and then stamped the fish using the stamp from the Something Sweet stamp set. The weed is stamped using the small flower from the Tiny Tags stampset from the Mini catalogue ;0)


Mum's card that she made for Dad. I loved this owl (and the greeting is familiar from the Happy Moments SAB set).

Mums stunning 3D card for Sophie that she made using acetate to make the card rounded in shape ;0)

Natalie's gorgeous card for Sophie stamped using the All in the Family stampset. I love how each element of the girl is stamped in a different colour using Stampin Writes ;0)

My card for Sophie using an old 'sweetie' themed pad of cardstock and the Something Sweet stampset. I stamped the sweet machine with Versamark and then mounted under the Sweet Treat Cup. I created the pull tag so the sweeties could be got at without ruining the whole card ;0) I filled the treat cup with only Ss, Js and Ps for my sisters initials ;0) Sophie's name was stamped (without the use of my Stamp Ma Jig) using the Just Perfect Alphabet!

No comments:

Post a Comment