Monday 12 April 2010

My weekend of mini catalogue stamping..

Here is the card I designed for a mini catalogue launch swap with the Pink Ladies (Michelle's Stampin Up downline). I chose to give the Something Sweet stamp set a go (without sweet treat cups). I then had to reproduce the card 15 times (which was a challenge considering how quickly I ran out of YoYo Yellow cardstock. I had to improvise which can be seen in the second photo- overlaying the YoYo Yellow onto Real Red).

I used:
  • Real Red and YoYo Yellow Card Stock & Inks
  • Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Pink Passion
  • Something Sweet Stamp Set
  • Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
  • Dazzling Diamonds Stampin Glitter
  • Window Sheet (for the sweet machine globe)
  • 1 3/4 inch circle punch




No comments:

Post a Comment