Thursday 1 April 2010

Bit quiet on the crafting front....

Its all been a bit quiet from me recently. I have been neglecting my cross stitch a bit so decided to take a few nights/weekends break from cardmaking to catch myself up on a cross stitch design of a turtle I am working on (pictures to follow after the weekend).

I have my first craft show booked in on the 2nd of May, however, so I cannot postpone cardmaking for too much longer ;0) For anyone local, I will be demonstrating with Stampin Up products on my stall at the Appuldercombe Craft & Antique Fair.

I'm hoping to get on with some serious crafting this weekend with the extra 2 days off for Easter. Plus I've finally put in my mini catalogue order so will have lots of new products and stamps to play with in the next couple of weeks.

I'll have new photos to upload on Tuesday after Easter of all the Easter gifts I have been busy making too......

-xxxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment